Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested Subjects: E-commerce Site Navigators.
Albero Group Srl as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the site no data is kept after closing the browser;
- after-sales assistance;
- Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistics and Analysis of navigation and users purposes;
- Order management;
- electronic payment instruments.
Your personal data may also, subject to your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes;
- request for information via the contact form.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to process it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Methods of processing. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- processing by means of electronic computers;
- manual processing by means of paper archives.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Administration office;
- Customer Care Office;
- Logistics and Warehouse Office.
Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization;
- Google Pixel;
- Google Tag Manager: Analytics / Measurement, Content Customization, Optimization;
- freight forwarders, transporters, landlords, post offices, logistics companies;
- Twitter: Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Content customization;
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- United States of America.
Retention period. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of the modes of action for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of opting out, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu
Owner: the Data Controller, according to the law, is Albero Group Srl (Via Provinciale Amendola 205, 84087 Sarno (SA); VAT number: 05193840658; who can be contacted at the following addresses: Telephone: 0812783137) in the person of Alfonso Albero.
The data protection officer (DPO) designated by the owner pursuant to Article 37 of the GDPR is:
- Proactive by Valentino Pavan (Via Cirenaica 1, 31100 Treviso (TV); VAT number: 044773210267; who can be contacted at the following numbers: E-mail: [email protected]; Telephone: 042222813).
You have the right to obtain from the person responsible the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided. by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.